Optimising Strategic Positioning : fast recovery to profitability
Strategic: Continuous alignment of the product mix to markets.
Economic: Maximising product mix profitability
Social: Job pool re-engineering.
Societal: Building business anchorage in the region – societall impact management.
- Configuration of the business activity according to product – market segments.
- Calculation of smaller niche markets using a cross-matrix approach (Technique des matrices croisees ™).
- Dynamic analysis to complement marketing, financial, production and market data => net margins, market share, and growth levers.
- Modelling the impact of strategic decisions on operations.
- Strategic decision-making support:
- – Fast track back to profitability in times of crisis or business turnaround.
- Improvement in profit performance in the short term through better allocation of resources.
- Securing the medium and long term prospects of the business through better adaptation of the product portfolio to market segments.
- Getting management to visualise and buy into the “real” stakes at play.
- Provide management with a shared business vision.