Responsible relocation planning
Applying CSER to relocation policies
Reducing the environmental impact of travel for work while cutting costs to the firm, allowing it to promote eco-friendly behaviour while generating economic, social and societal value.
A unique business model for promoting eco-friendly attitudes within the business:
- Economic partners to support implementation of a PDE: local authorities, automobile manufacturers, transport operators, alternative transport manufacturers, car pooling, car sharing, home working, videoconferencing…
- Project leadership to give greater significance to the work;
- Adopting a systemic approach in order to maximise financial, social and societal benefit;
- Building a common vision and common interest goal for stakeholders.
- Direct reduction of expenses;
- Economic partner co-investment;
- Direct support (Local authorities, ADEME (National agency for energy and the environment)…)
- Creating social ties
- Social policy geared to encourage eco-friendly behaviour.
- Reducing the company’s environmental footprint;
- Optimising local authority and regional infrastructure.